Friday, February 23, 2007

Now That's What I Call Recycling !

About this time last year i popped into my friends Dave for a cup of tea , Dave was getting ready to put his house on the market .As I walked in to his kitchen I could not believe my eye's there on the kitchen table were piles of bank notes, fivers ,teners , twenty's ,” what you going to do with all those Dave” I ask “ Taking them down the local tip to recycle them “ was his reply. “You have got to be mad Dave there are hundreds if not thousand's of pounds laying there” .Dave looked at the table looked back at me “Chris there just piles of Susan's and mine old magazines they have been sitting up in the spare room accumulating dust for years “ .



I walked over to the table, piles of Vogue , People Magazine , I guessed they were Sue's and then Dave’s pile Motor Mechanics , Classic Car , Play Boy I looked over at Dave “yea I thought about keeping those one's” he said with a smile , and then a pile of gardening magazines.

I started Dave's computer up, and typed in eBay , then put magazines in the search box , Dave was amazed at the result . I then put Vogue in the search box and Dave's eyes lit up , Play Boy next same results .



We went back into the kitchen Dave made the tea , even before Dave said anything I could see the obvious questions in his face . There are people out there who are serious collectors of all type's of magazine's ,some may need a certain issue to complete a set , some especially students may need them for a project , Vogue for example are sought after by students and collectors of vintage fashion and fashion history .

Look Dave I could spend hours telling you different ways to make decent money out of those old magazines , why not do yourself a favour and have a look at Avril Harper's ebook
Make Money Tearing Up Old Books and Magazines and Selling Them On eBay.

An e what said Dave, an ebook Dave its just like a real book but you download them off the Internet read them on your computer or print them off, any time day or night 365 day's a year.

“And what is this ebook thingy about again “said Dave , well look at the title and guess I told him.

Make Money Tearing Up Old Books and Magazines and Selling Them On eBay

Click here for more information.



Dave and Sue sold there house and when they moved there was a very smaller stack of magazines that went with them and no none of them went to the local tip , and they now also have a very lucrative part-time business recycling old magazines and books .



Untill next week Happy Hunting

Chris- Allan
http://collectible.chris-allan.com/

No comments: